Friday, January 8, 2010

Funny Things Friday: January 8th

N was picking out a book to read before bed the other night. He picked up the book "This is the Stable" and said, "Let's read this book about the baby in the nest." While we were reading I did see how a child would think the illustrations of baby Jesus laying in a bed of hay looks like a nest.

N was naughty while we were playing with some kids the other day and was given a time out. Later that day we talked about what happened and he said " I was bad so I had to have a time out cause it was my fault."

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I was wearing my glasses..wearing my glasses while I was sleeping! I know I took them off when I went to bed. Not sure when I put them back on!

No comments: