Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tuesday was a big day!

Tuesday was a big day for our family. We started the day with an exicting message on our answering machine that M&S had their baby. It's a boy! I will let them share all the details with you since that is their big news to share.

We had two showings on our current house and did the final walk through on our new house. A friend of mine was able to watch N at the last minute while D and I did our walkthrough. (Thanks again T!) N loved playing the kids and toys at T's house. His favorite toy was a pink stroller. Ha. I can't convince D that the Easter bunny needs to bring one to our house. D, N, and I got to eat lunch together after the walk through.

Yesterday afternoon we set a closing date on our new house.

That evening while I was at the gym D called and asked if N and I wanted to join him, Baba, Grandpa and N's cousin for dinner. We went to a local Mom and Pap restaurant and Grandpa treated everyone to dinner. (Thanks again). N tried to work for his supper by vaccuuming the floors. He really enjoyed his cousin's company at the dinner table.

Then at 9pm last night we got a call with an offer on our current house.

It was a great day!! That was a lot of good news for one day. We'll keep you posted on all the details about Baby T, the selling of our current house and when we're going to move into our new house.

Life is good! I hope you're having a good day too.

No comments: