Holy cow, I can't believe it's September 25th!! Here are some "funnies" from this week.
D and N were changing into their jammies in the master bedroom the other night while I was resting on the couch. I purposely had the TV/radio/computer off so I could listen to their conversation. This is how it went:
D: Your little brother's going to born soon.
N: Ya, I will play with him!
D: What are you going to play with him?
N: Baseball and he could dig in the dirt with me.
D: It will be a while before he can do those things. You'll have to teach him how to crawl
and walk before he can play with you.
N: Well, maybe he will eat with me.. He could eat hot dogs, cookies, apples...
D: Well, it's going to be a while before the baby can eat hot dogs. He won't have any teeth.
N: "Is he gonna have a tongue??"
(Said in a tone like "well, if he can't play and he can't eat then what the heck can he do??)
On Thursday N kept telling me that he is my grandson. He even used the word grandson. After about five minutes of trying to explain to him that he's my son I realized that I was trying to rationalize with a toddler and that just isn't possible sometimes. I changed the conversation to monster trucks and the grandson conversation was over.
This is gross, but funny. The other day N pooped on his little potty. He stood up, turned around, took a good look at it and said "It's a doughnut, Mom!!"
Have a good day,
-C
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment