Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gingerbread House

Daddy drove three hours north to pick up three Power Wheels from three separate locations yesterday. One of the PW's is the power wheels of all power wheels. It's a Bigfoot that's 20 plus years old. It's never been used outside. The kids only drove it in the basement and it's been stored in the basement, so it's in mint condition. D is super excited about this find. He's like a kid in a candy shop when he talks about it. I have a sneaking suspicion the kids won't get to drive that one too often because I think it's D's all time fav! N and I decorated a gingerbread house while D was gone. We also played in the basement, watched tv and played with L. Below are some pix of the gingerbread house. N didn't seem too interested in it at the time, but he keeps telling anyone he talks to all about it...So, I guess he liked it after all.






No comments: