N and I were walking through Kohls. As we approached the boys' section N stopped walking and stared at a display of manikins (headless manikins). After a second he said "Mom! Their heads are broken!!!"
D and I have a few wedding pictures hung up in our room. N noticed them for the first time the other day. After studying them for a while N looked at D, pointed at a picture that showed my whole wedding gown, and said, "That picture's from when Mommy was a princess."
This week while playing on the computer, N came across the tooth fairy. I explained to him that everyone's baby teeth fall out and grown up teeth come in to replace the baby teeth. When you're baby teeth fall out you put them under your pillow. The tooth fairy comes at night, takes the tooth and leaves a gift for you. Apparently this story scares N because he said "I don't want the tooth fairy to come to my house and take my teeth!!" A couple days later on the way home from school N reminded me of this. He came out of the blue and said "Mom, call the tooth fairy and tell her not to come to my house. She can't take me teeth. They're mine!" So I said, "Okay. I'll give her a call."
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment