Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Funnies

Some of these "Friday funnies" are really old, but I thought I'd share them any way.

Conversation with N
Me: I said "oh man" for some reason.
N: "Why do you say ah-men, Mama? We say "ah-men" at school.
He thought I said Amen instead of Oh man.

We purchased pumpkins a couple weeks ago with plans of carving them. Then the weather got really warm and it just didn't seem right to carve pumpkins in warm weather. That's something you do on a cool fall day, right? We never got around to carving them, but we did paint a couple. Nick keeps asking me, "when are we going to jack-o-latern our pumpkins, Mom?"

N and Daddy's conversation a few days ago.
Daddy: "N, Daddy's going to a farm toy show tomorrow. What should I buy?"
N: "A toy, Dad!" (Like dah, Dad. What else would you buy?)


N rarely eats pop tarts. The other day he had one at home that was (dye free) cherry pomegranate. It had white frosting and pink sprinkles on the top. N pointed to the pink sprinkles and said "This is rosemary, Mom. Can't you tell? It's pink like a rose. That's why they call it rosemary."

Yesterday out of the blue N says to me, " Mom, I have a band of tiny little people playing music in my head." He holds up his fingers to show me that they are "this big" so they can fit inside of his head.

Today while eating french fries N says, "Mom, I like sea salt on my fries."

No comments: