Friday, June 29, 2012

Aunt J's visit

Aunt J and Baby E visited us last week. We had so much fun!The cousins are so cute together. L and N were super excited to see Baby E. They literally did a big song and dance for her when she arrived. Baby E was so cool to just go with the flow all week. J and I did our best to stay on the kids' nap schedules and I think that made a world of difference. While J and E were here we got out both jogging strollers and went for walks, we went swimming at the indoor pool and the outdoor pool, we ate ice cream (DQ specifically per J's request. Can't say that I blame her as they don't have DQ in The Netherlands) and J treated the boys and I to sweets from the local old fashioned candy store. J and I enrolled my babysitters (two sisters) to watch the kiddos one day so she and I could have girl time. Panera, Kohl's and Target are always on our "must do" list and we managed to hit all three of them that day! Boo-ya.While J was here we got to visit with both of Mom's sisters for a better portion of two separate days. Aunt J introduced me to a really cute kids' activity website. There she showed me the redneck water bed project, so we did that while she was here. Oh and the kids ran through our kiddie car wash a few times. We had a blast. Now J is off to a friend's wedding and will stay with our sister for several days before heading back to her home overseas. Love ya, Sis. Thanks for staying with us!!


                                                           





















                                                                   







                                                              
Grammy made Japanese...err Dutch pancakes and the boys loved 'em.

No comments: