Thursday, February 7, 2008

Accountant in Afghanistan

A few people mentioned to me that my profile listed me as an Accountant in Afghanistan.
I intentionally did not fill out my profile information because I want my personal information to remain ambiguous for obvious reasons. I don't want everyone on the world wide web to know everything about me for safety reasons, etc. However, if you don't fill out your profile the template for career and location automatically selects the first options availble in their system (alphabetically) hence the accountant in Afghanistan. So, I have changed my career and location to something that is still ambiguous, but fun. I think it would be so cool to do what Samantha Brown does (hostess for a travel show) and what place on Earth sounds more interesting than New Zealand? Of course, if I really lived in New Zealand I woudn't need to travel anywhere else.... But, if you are reading this and you know me, then you know where I live and what I do, right?

-C

No comments: