One quick note in addition to what I wrote below.
We closed on our old house yesterday and everything went smoothly!
D and I were able to sign all the paper work a few days ago, so we did not have to attend the closing meeting Friday morning. I did meet the buyer of the house. I didn't talk to him very long (just long enough to make sure he got the garage door openers) but he seemed to be a nice guy. He complimented us on our work on the house and said he's excited to move in. He said he's painting what was my office and N's room because the colors are not appropriate for his kids. Other than that he is keeping all the other rooms the same.. I told him we had lots of good memories in that house and we wish the same for him.
- C
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment