Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday

So why the cupcake background you ask?? It's because my sis and I are turning 30 next week!!! Yikes!! I cannot believe we'll be 30! Happy Birthday, Sis!

To celebrate my bday my hubby and my son took me out to dinner last night. As we were sitting there a total stranger dropped a coupon for $5 off of our meal at our table. The woman just gracefully set it on our table and walked away w/o waiting for a thank you or anything. Nice Surprise! Then the three of us walked along the river front and enjoyed the nice weather. When we got home "the guys" gave me their gifts. They got me a new modem (because mine was really, really slow), a little computer camera, and my hubby got Skype set up on my computer so I can Skype my sis on our 30th. What a guy!! Tomorrow my mom is coming over to watch N so D and I can go out on a date sansa toddler. That will be wonderful!!

Take care,
-C

No comments: