Friday, November 6, 2009

Funny Things Friday: November 6

The other day N pushed the chair over to the computer desk, climbed onto the chair, pushed the button to turn on the monitor, jiggled the mouse and looked at me and said "It's my turn on the computer. I'm checkin the weather."

The other day L was crying. I asked N what he thought L needed. N studied L for a second, then very matter of factly (is that a word?) said, "He's got a fever. He needs medicine" and walked away.

The other day N and I were walking under a great big tree trying to catch the leaves that were falling down. I said, "N this tree is such a pretty yellow color! What do you think makes the leaves turn colors?" N said, "The rain falls from the sky and paints the leaves."

N was standing next to me eating a snack while I was nursing L. I had forgotten to get a drink out for N. He turned around, looked at L, looked at me and said, "Mommy, can I have some too?"


No comments: