1 tube Italian flavored ground turkey meat
1 Jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Spaghetti sauce
Rice paper for Spring Rolls
Small curd cottage cheese
Shredded mozerella cheese
I browned the ground turkey in the skillet and drained the fat off of it. (I actually made this the day before so all I had to do for dinner tonight was assemble everything.) Grease 8x8 pan. Spread some of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the 8x8. Place one Rice sheet of rice paper on top of sauce. Spread spaghetti sauce on top of rice paper, then top with ground turkey, cottage cheese, mozerella. Repeat as thick as you want your lasagna to be. End with spaghetti sauce and mozerella on top of rice paper. Bake at 350 covered with foil for 30 minutes, remove foil, bake 10-15 more minutes or until cheese is browned. Eat. Yum!!
This recipe didn't stay together in layers like your "norma"l lasagna would, but it still tasted great. L even ate it. N tried it, but didn't like it, but he's a super picky eater!
No comments:
Post a Comment