Sunday, September 8, 2013

Freezer Cooking

I've always thought freezer cooking is such a smart thing to do, but I hadn't done it until now. This weekend was boy scout appreciation weekend at Costco, so I planned my freezer cooking weekend around that. Man, Costco is like no other place on earth! I'm so glad I had a list to keep me focused. Anyway, I made mostly meats and meat sauces rather than entire meals. I figure this is my first go at this so I'd start kinda simple and work my way up to full meals in the future. Here are the recipes I did. I froze some in dinner portions and some in lunch portions. I got eight dinner portions and twelve half to one cup lunch servings. Earlier this week I also made an entire bag of pancakes that I'd guess produced three dozen GFDF blueberry pancakes (not pictured).

Sloppy Joe's
BBQ Crock Pot Chicken
Chicken for PF Chang Lettuce Wraps
Bolognese Sauce
Debbie's Chicken in Marinade (From Freezer Cooking Manual 30 Day Gourmet)




No comments: