Tuesday, September 3, 2013

To The Moon and Back

Several months ago I started saying, " I love you to the moon and back" to the boys every night before bed. One night L surprised me and added something to the end. He said, "I love you to the moon and back covered in chocolate!" Oh boy does he know his Mama!! Now every single day at nap time and every single night at bed time he says something different. Here are some of the things he's said.

I love you to the moon and back covered in apples.
I love you to the moon and back covered in chips.
I love you to the moon and back covered in bananas and pickles.
I love you to the moon and back covered in ketchup.
I love you to the moon and back covered in flashlights.
I love you to the moon and back covered in whoppers.
I love you to the moon and back covered in spadeady (spaghetti).
I love you to the moon and back covered in Branson.
I love you to the moon and back covered in Super Heros.
I love you to the moon and back covered in bicycles.
I love you to the moon and back covered in vacation.
I love you to the moon and back covered in spiders.

The list goes on and on and on. Sometimes he's super silly and makes up words. One day at nap time he was making up words and happened to say, "I love you to the moon and back covered in hooters." To which I slowly closed the door, walked down the hall and busted out laughing. I think I may have texted that one to Daddy.


No comments: