1 year ago
Friday, September 3, 2010
Big kid
I was up with L last night, so I decided to sleep in this morning rather than getting up to work out. I was laying in my bed waking up when I heard, "Mom, open the gate please. I'm ready to get up." N was up. So I got out of bed and headed for the gate (the gate across our steps that prevents the boys from falling down the steps). N was sitting there with a big smile on his face and he was already completely dressed. He said, "Mom, I got dressed all by myself and I didn't forgot (no, that's not a typ-o. He said forgot) my undies. " He was fully dressed and none of his clothes were on backwards. I was so suprised and proud! I said, "Wow! Did you do that all by yourself? Where did you find the clothes?" He said, " In my drawers, Mom. Come and look!" I was preparing myself to see a ton of clothes pulled out onto his floor like this scene I blogged about, but there weren't. The only clothes on the floor were the jammies he wore the night before that he changed out of. Wow! He opened the drawers to his dresser to show me where he found each article of clothing....Great! As a side note, I think he learned where his clothes are because I asked him to help me put his laundry away the other night. He remembered where they were, so he took it upon himself to get something out to wear. This time he happened to pick out clothes that match and look super cute. We'll see what he picks out in the future. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment