N and I visited the site twice today. We stopped by at lunch to say hi to the crew and to see how things were going. The guys are real nice. We went back this afternoon to watch them working. N loved watching the machinery. ... he took a great nap afterwards. I think we'll be watching the machinery on a daily basis if it causes N to have sweet dreams and longer naps. :)
We went back to the site when D got home from work. We took several pictures (attached).
It's so hard to believe this is happening. It's so exiting! The first picture is of D standing at the front of the house, near the entry way. The second is of me standing in my new "dirty" kitchen, and the final picture is of the guys checking out the excavator. I'm so glad it's a CAT. That's the first thing D asked when I talked to him this afternoon. "What kind of machine are they usin?"
I should have known.
1 comment:
How do you christen a hole in the ground? Do you put a dollar bill in the hole?
Post a Comment