1 year ago
Friday, November 19, 2010
Thank you Shutterfly!
My Christmas cards are ordered. Yay! Thank you Shutterfly for fifty free cards. Although all three of the options I blogged about below are super cute, I was not able to use any of them because my pictures did not fit into them as well as I wanted them to. That's not to say they won't work for you. It just depends on what photos you have that you'd like to use. I opted for a folded card with multiple pictures on the front and pictures of each boy on the inside of the card. The design I chose allowed space for text about each boy next to the interior pictures. So cute. I can't wait to get the cards. The next thing on my Shutterfly "wish list" is a photo book from a vacation we took earlier this year to an indoor water park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment